RE: sshd_config 1.35 commit

From: Mike Jakubik <mikej_at_rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:15:33 -0500

When choosing ssh v2 and keyboard-interactive authentication in SecureCRT I
have to enter the password twice (it doesn’t work the first time) and I can
not save the password. You think this is better than the old behavior? What
better ssh software is there than SecureCRT? I don’t like putty. I'm not
going to memorize all my clients logins, and waste time typing them in. It’s
a pain in the ass and a waste of time. How come this PAM circumvention
wasn’t a problem before? We've always been using password logins.