Re: sshd_config 1.35 commit

From: Matt <matt_at_xtaz.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:47:30 +0000
Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> "Mike Jakubik" <mikej_at_rogers.com> writes:
>
>>Here is the output of the log http://www.afirma.ca/wettoast/sshd.txt .
>

> Are you sure you haven't modified /etc/pam.d/sshd?
>
> DES

Just to let you both know that I have the exact same issue with
SecureCRT. It asks for the password twice and the second one lets me in.
Putty and OpenSSH work perfectly.

My /etc/ssh* and /etc/pam.d/sshd are completely standard and untouched
from the defaults.

Luckily I use OpenSSH on the majority of my machines and it's only the
one single horrible windows laptop where I happen to have SecureCRT
installed. Think I'll have to replace it with Putty ;-)

Matt.