Re: sshd_config 1.35 commit

From: Richard Coleman <richardcoleman_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:28:01 -0500
Mike Jakubik wrote:
>>> I'm not going to memorize all my clients logins, and waste time
>>> typing them in. Its a pain in the ass and a waste of time. How
>>
>> I agree.  That's why I use key authentication.  Maybe you should
>> too.
>
> I guess I will be switching to key authentication then. But any ideas
>  why SecureCRT would prompt me twice for the password when using
> keyboard-interactive?

Why do you need to switch anything?  Just because DES changed a
particular default doesn't mean you need to leave it there.  Change it
to what you want and be happy.

I've learned to not get upset just because someone wants a particular
default to be different from what I want.  As long as I can change it to
my preference, life is good.

Richard Coleman
richardcoleman_at_mindspring.com