Re: kernel with bge doesn't compile (undefined reference to `vlan_tag_alloc')

From: Doug Barton <DougB_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 17:25:18 -0800
Sam Leffler wrote:

> Your CVS is stale.

Actually it's not. When I said, "latest sources" that's just what I
meant. :)  But, just to be on the safe side, I blew away my src and obj
trees, re-cvsup'ed my copy of the repo, cvsup'ed my local tree against
both my repo, and two cvsup*.freebsd.org trees, and did make buildworld
; make kernel again. Same error.

Now to make it interesting, I'm getting the error when I have the bge
device IN my kernel config. If I build it as a module, no problems (with
the same src and obj trees).

Doug