Re: VOP_PRINT: 0xc775b128 interlock is locked but should not be

From: Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama_at_imgsrc.co.jp>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 13:22:54 +0900
At Sat, 3 Jan 2004 23:13:06 -0500,
Alexander Kabaev wrote:
> ffs_snapshot calls vprint with vnode interlock held and that triggers
> DEBUG_VFS_LOCKS guards on VOP_PRINT. You have both snapdebug and vfs
> locking debugging enabled in your kernel?

Yes, I enabled DEBUG_VFS_LOCKS option and snapdebug via sysctl.

But sorry, I inserted printf() for debugging in sched_sync() because
I'm not understand how lock works.  That may be problem.  I'll try
without my modification.

This box is still in ddb prompt.  Let me know if you want more
information.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama_at_imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <kuriyama_at_FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project