Re: KDE stopped working after -current upgrade

From: Thorsten Greiner <thorsten_at_tgreiner.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:52:13 +0100
* mi+mx_at_aldan.algebra.com <mi+mx_at_aldan.algebra.com> [2004-01-05 15:41]:
> Over the weekend? No, I only updated on Saturday morning and proceeded
> to build. Should I rebuild kernel again?

I suggest you re-cvsup and rebuild both your kernel and the
threading library you use (or rebuild the world).

> BTW, I'm not even using Java -- KDE does not start at all.

Yes, I understood that. I just remember that there was a problem
in a commit to a threading library which caused java to fail and
assumed that could be relevant to your problem as well. I am
refering to this mail:http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?3FF4BE15.60905

Of course, I may be entirely wrong...

Best regards

        -Thorsten

--
Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.