is vinum in current working for anyone

From: Stephen Corbesero <flash_at_cs.moravian.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:51:06 -0500 (EST)
I have been unable to use vinum in current since about 5.1.  I have
just sent debugging information to Greg Lehey, but I was wondering if
it is working for anyone and how our configurations differ.

If rc.conf specifies vinum_start="YES", my system usually crashes as soon as
vinum loads and starts scanning disks.  Sometimes it doesn't crash,
but the vinum config is lost on at least one of the vinum drives.

--
Stephen Corbesero
Associate Professor of Computer Science