Re: Plans for 5.3

From: Jacques A. Vidrine <nectar_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:17:32 -0600
On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 01:42:53PM +0300, Alex Deiter wrote:
> > This mostly sums up what remains on the 5-STABLE roadmap.  If there are
> > any new items that I've forgotten, please let me know.  A detailed 5.3
> > TODO list will be published on the website once 5.2 is out the door.  I
> > welcome open discussion on all of this.
>
> Please add GSSAPI authentication support in ftp/ftpd and ssh/sshd.

As posted previously (maybe on freebsd-security), I intend to add
GSSAPI support to OpenSSH before 5.3-RELEASE.  If there is time, I'll
add support to one of our FTP implementations as well.

Cheers,
--
Jacques Vidrine   NTT/Verio SME      FreeBSD UNIX       Heimdal
nectar_at_celabo.org jvidrine_at_verio.net nectar_at_freebsd.org nectar_at_kth.se