Re: 5.2-RC oerrs and collisions on dc0

From: <silby_at_silby.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:58:28 -0500 (EST)
> I just took a closer look at the busdma diff, and this change to
> dc_txeof() looks very suspicious:
>
> -               if (!(cur_tx->dc_ctl & DC_TXCTL_LASTFRAG) ||
> +               if (!(cur_tx->dc_ctl & DC_TXCTL_FIRSTFRAG) ||
>                     cur_tx->dc_ctl & DC_TXCTL_SETUP) {

I'm current checking e-mail via a webmail interface and I haven't had time
to check over your later posts, but I thought I'd note that the change
above _is_ busdma related; one subtle change in the busdma code was that
the mbuf is now linked to the first fragment in the chain, whereas before
it was linked to the last fragment.  So, the change does make sense on the
surface, although I wouldn't be surprised if it broke something subtle.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack