Re: IRQ routing debugging help

From: Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:59:09 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Doug White wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Nate Lawson wrote:
>
> > Not only is intpin 1 is missing from ACPI but intpin 7 appears.  This
> > means your lpt0 probably works only with ACPI.  :)
>
> It fails to detect in both cases.
>
> For this particular instance, I'm now trying increasing the kbd reset
> delays. It may just be recalicitrant hardware. But it may also be
> something screwy in the ACPI. All the ISA devices look at an enable bit in
> system I/O space and skip their _CRS functions if its cleared.
>
> I'll start a new thread on this since its not routing-related.

Getting the output from your _STA methods matched to each Device object
would be good.  Stick a printf at the end of acpi_DeviceIsPresent() using
AcpiNsHandleToPathname() (see acpi_UserNotify for an example) and also
print out the _STA value.  Then we'll know which objects return which _STA
values.

-Nate