Re: 5.2-RC appears happy on the following hardware config.

From: Stephen L. Palmer <stephen_l_palmer_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 22:16:45 -0600
On that note, I've been meaning to say good job, and thank you all.
FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT has been running my Dell PowerEdge 4100/200 (Dual
Pentium Pro 200) without a hitch for about 2 months now.  I keep
updating, and looking for something to report, but it's all smooth
sailing.  The Dell PERC RAID controller in it is solid.  Whoever did the
work on the amr driver, my hat's off to you.  It's been running like a
champ.

Stephen L. Palmer