Re: KDE stopped working after -current upgrade

From: Mikhail Teterin <mi_at_corbulon.video-collage.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 22:48:13 -0500 (EST)
> Make sure you have all the X/Qt/KDE binaries and libraries built
> for only -lthr (you didn't mention rebuilding X above). To make
> sure mixing libthr with libc_r or libkse as a problem, you can use
> /etc/libmap.conf to force libthr for libkse and libc_r. If you still
> have crashes, then that might point a finger at libthr...

Mapping libc_r to libthr did not help. But mapping libthr to libkse did
-- with and without any mapping for libc_r. I think, the case is closed
-- something was introduced into libthr between circa Nov 25 and Jan 4.

Could also be my CFLAGS, of course:

	-O -march=pentium2 -pipe  -fbuiltin  \
	-fstrength-reduce -fthread-jumps -funroll-loops  \
	-fcse-follow-jumps -fcse-skip-blocks \
	-frerun-cse-after-loop  -fexpensive-optimizations \
	-fschedule-insns  -fschedule-insns2

but they did no change since my previous rebuild in November. And libkse
was compiled with them too. Yours,

	-mi