Fw: More power patches

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 17:22:47 -0700 (MST)
FYI.  Please reply on mobile_at_.  Thanks.

attached mail follows:

I've updated the power patches.  This includes the
transparent/secondary bridge support and tweaks to the last version.
This should help people who have been forced to set
hw.pci.unsupported_io_ranges=1.  There's slightly imporved lazy
resource support, the power stuff (but I've not fixed the null power
method stuff).  You may notice that the resources for CardBus and PC
Card cards are different.  For me I see

ep0: <3Com OfficeConnect 572B> at port 0xe000-0xe01f irq 10 function 0 config 1 on pccard1

where before I saw:

ep0: <3Com OfficeConnect 572B> at port 0x100-0x11f irq 10 function 0 config 1 on pccard1

based on what the bridge is configured to pass.

	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/power.20040107.diff

This won't help the interrupt routing issues people have had, nor will
it help the bus numbering issues that have been seen in the wild.

Please let me know how well this works for you.

Warner