RE: logitech cordless optical mouse problems...

From: Sparrevohn, Thomas <thomas.sparrevohn_at_eds.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:07:30 -0000
I have the same kind of problem here - but just to complicate things I am using a Logitech DiNovo keyboard that has a presence on
	PS/2
	USB
	Blue tooth

The keyboard works when used as a usb device but the UMS does not. The mouse cradle works as a Blue tooth wireless hub and the in addition to this there is a media Pad (Numeric keyboard).