Re: Look ma, the kernel don't compile no more...

From: Jamie Bowden <ragnar_at_sysabend.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:19:41 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Scott Long wrote:
> Jamie Bowden wrote:
> > On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Scott Long wrote:

> >>Did you by chance hit this in-between commits?  Have you re-cvsuped
> >>recently?

> > I'm re-cvsupping now, but I normally do 3 in a row with 10 minute
> > spacing to try and avoid this.  I saw one file change the first time
> > this morning, but nothing on the following 2.

> I just compiled a GENERIC kernel off of the RELENG_5_2 branche with
> sources obtained from cvsup-master.  No problems found.

I got a clean build after re-cvsuping (looks like I picked up 3 more file
changes or so, at least one to the tcp bits).  This is the first time my
multiple cvsup system has failed me, guess I'll increase the sleep time
between.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"