Re: is vinum in current working for anyone

From: Tim Middleton <x_at_Vex.Net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:08:56 -0500
On Sunday 11 January 2004 04:20, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> There are several more instances.  It's a pity you didn't include the
> Vinum history file.

I'll send you the history file. There's nothing interesting in it though,
really. Just a bunch of """*** vinum started ***""" and "l"'s mostly. But you
will see for yourself...

> Unfortunately, I'm currently involved in running an important
> conference, due to start in about 13 hours, and I'll be involved for a

Understood. Fortunately for me I was just testing and there's nothing that
important I need this raid5 disk for. I just hope no one with vinum in actual
production hits this.

Hope the conference goes well for you.

--
Tim Middleton | Cain Gang Ltd | "Are the gods not just?"  "Oh no, child.
x_at_veX.net     | www.Vex.Net   | What would become of us if they were?" (CSL)