Re: Future of RAIDFrame and Vinum (was: Future of RAIDFrame)

From: David Gilbert <dgilbert_at_dclg.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:13:25 -0500

Poul-Henning> In message <20040111051649.GK7617_at_wantadilla.lemis.com>,
Poul-Henning> "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" writes:

Poul-Henning> The reason I say this is that neither of you have the
Poul-Henning> time needed, and whoever picks up may have ideas, even
Poul-Henning> necesarry ideas, which would grind your spine seriously.
Poul-Henning> By letting go, I think you would give vinum a better
Poul-Henning> chance.

>>> In the p4 tree, we can easier add new talent to our developer
>>> force and I am pretty sure that some sort of merry band of
>>> developers would form around both RF and vinum there.

... now I thought I followed this list relatively well, but can
someone point me at what 'p4' is?

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Independent Contractor.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dave_at_daveg.ca                    |  equal if and only if they |
|http://daveg.ca                              |   are precisely opposite.  |