Re: Status reports - why not regularly?

From: Josef El-Rayes <josef_at_daemon.li>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:32:21 +0100
Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no> wrote:
> Eric Anderson <anderson_at_centtech.com> writes:
> > It would be much more efficient if even *some* of the developers that
> > are working on "new-and-cool" features would at least mention it on
> > the -CURRENT list, or even send an email to the person (people?)
> > working on the report.  [...]
> You must have missed the part of this thread where I said "we tried
> that before, and it didn't work".

i think i can cope with scanning through the MAINTAINERS list or
and sending emails asking about the progress and future of
the software, are working on. i do also
follow hackers_at_ and current_at_, so i think i notice most
of interesting topics. If i get some input i think it
wont be a problem to create a status report.

-josef