Re: Status reports - why not regularly?

From: Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd_at_online.fr>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:35:55 -0500
Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> You can't expect them to take the initiative in submitting information
> for the status reports.  Experience shows that they will be
> enthusiastic about your undertaking for about three minutes and then
> forget about it.
>
> You can however expect them to answer questions about their work if
> you can't figure things out on your own.

And having obtained the answers, may I suggest a site to post them at:
kerneltrap.org.

This, together with lwn.net, is one of the most informative sites
about fresh developments in the linux kernel; but kerneltrap.org also
covers the BSDs.  So no need to reinvent the wheel; if the FreeBSD
contributions to kerneltrap can be increased just a bit, it would be a
very useful archive (in fact it already is).

Rahul