Re: Question on quieting kernel boot

From: Rob MacGregor <rob_macgregor_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:11:51 +0000
>From: des_at_des.no (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
>
>man boot

I take it that's the "-m" (mute the console) and "-v" (verbose) options?
Where can I find details on exactly what these do?

(Yes, I could simply reboot my FreeBSD box to find out, but I'd rather RTFM
than bounce a box merely to find out what a boot switch does)

Thanks

--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger