[Fwd: RE: opteron freebsd upgrade]

From: <jhinkle_at_gnax.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:14:59 -0500 (EST)
we have installed the rocket raid 1640 on a dual opteron boxwith a tyan
motherboard.  the drives work fine and the rocket raid driver on boot
confirms that they are set up in raid 5.  however when we go to install
4.8 on it - it sees the drives as 3 seperated entities.

are we missing a step here?  will an upgrade to 5.1 solve this?