Re: Status reports - why not regularly?

From: Eric Anderson <anderson_at_centtech.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:06:29 -0600
Kris Kennaway wrote:

>On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 07:45:40AM -0600, Eric Anderson wrote:
>

>>The NDIS thing is a great example.. I broke my kernel build when it was
>>first going in, and I didn't even have a clue it was being worked on..
>>Had it not broken a few builds around the -current waterhole, I think it
>>may have gone somewhat unnoticed (which would be too bad since it is a
>>nice addition).
>>

>You must have missed the email from the committer to current_at_
>detailing what the new code was and how it works.

Actually, you are correct.  I had a busted kernel, until I figured out
what was wrong, and made my way past it.  I sent some mails in that
time, but didn't get to read any until my kernel was fixed - his mail
went out after the cvs commits, and I was in between :).. However, I
most likely missed an email or two in there anyway.. No worries - that
was just the first example that came to my mind..

Eric

All generalizations are false, including this one.