Re: acpi S4 resume partition

From: <toxa_at_cterra.ru>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:10:31 +0300
On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 11:46:07PM +0100, Mark Santcroos wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 07:19:19PM +0300, toxa wrote:
> >

> > > This looks good. However, when you power your machine on again, you have
> > > to tell it to boot from the suspend partition, and not from your normal
> > > boot partition.
> > > This is at least how it works on my laptop (Dell).
> >
> > but HOW can I do it? :)
> > I can see nothing in man acpi, etc...
>
> It has nothing to do with acpi, look at boot0cfg.
>
> I assume you have a suspend partition?
>
> Please give me more details, then I might be able to help you.

here it is.
I suppose I must have suspend partition to suspend to disk. Ok, i have such one (partition, not slice, yeah?)
I suppose I have to play with boot0cfg to change boot partition (something like point to resume partition in rc.suspend and point to usual root partition in rc.resume)
But how cat I told acpi to suspend to particular partition?
Thank you