Old SUN NFS performance papers.

From: Willem Jan Withagen <wjw_at_withagen.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:12:04 +0100
Hi,

I had no responses to my recent question on the difference between NFS over UDP
and TCP. So perhaps nobody cares??

So I tried searching but have not found much yet.
Does anybody know where to find the white papers SUN once wrote about tuning
NFS??? They should be at sun, but where??
All other suggestions to read are welcomed as well.

Given my last posting I'm building two machines to do some NFS benchmark testing
on.
Suggestions on what people "always wanted to know (tm)" are also welcom, and
I'll see if I can get them integrated.
I've found the benchmarks in /usr/ports, some might do so nice work as well.

If people are interested I'll keep them posted in performance_at_
--WjW