Re: APIC problem(?)

From: Doug White <dwhite_at_gumbysoft.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:00:52 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Papp Tamas wrote:

> I'm sorry, I can't get it.
>
> When I try to boot with option -h, the machine reboot automatically. I
> tried to do something with this until this time, but I couldn't.

Thats really bizarre. I'm thinking your system has bigger problems.
Booting with serial console should not cause a reboot.

> So I don't have the dmesg. Or is the pure dmesg without option -v -d
> OK? I can write it from the screen with my hands:)

You'll need to reproduce what the exact error message is, and any relevant
information above it. But I think you need to fix your -h problems first.
There is no reason for that to fail.