Re: Timecounters and 5.2

From: alexis georges <floating_in_space__at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:00:33 -0500
well, i could not read the stuff when doing boot -v, but i did it with no
acpi, and i attached the dmesg..also, when i do do the boot with acpi and
-v, the last line i get is :

lo0: bpf attached

there is no error i can see..just that the boot freezes (with the
Timecounters stuff as the last 2 lines)..
i hope this helps a bit.if there was a way to scroll back up during boot so
i could see if there were any errors, it would be nice.i tried every key
already..
thanks