Re: netbooting -current on ThinkNIC

From: Matthew D. Fuller <fullermd_at_over-yonder.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:11:46 -0600
On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 10:34:32PM -0500 I heard the voice of
Mikhail Teterin, and lo! it spake thus:

> However, when it tries to boot the said kernel, the whole box freezes up
> (before even displaying the kernel info or FreeBSD Copyright). My only
> guess is, I'm screwing up the kernel config (below)...

Well, I'm hardly an expert, but...

> #options 	FFS			#Berkeley Fast Filesystem

What sort of filesystem are you expecting to have the kernel running
off of, if not FFS?  md is just a pseudo-physical layer that a FFS
sits on top of.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd_at_over-yonder.net