Re: Project Evil: The Evil Continues

From: Jamie Bowden <ragnar_at_sysabend.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 05:20:02 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Bill Paul wrote:

> Now, is anyone going to actually test Project Evil with their cards like
> I asked, or is everyone just going to use this as an excuse to ask me
> questions?

I'm currently tracking RELENG_5_2 on my D800 and I already plan on
checking NDIS support for the onboard Broadcom 802.11g (Dell TrueMobile
1300), but it's a question of time.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"