Re: Project Evil: The Evil Continues

From: Bill Paul <wpaul_at_FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:35:37 -0800 (PST)
> If memory serves me right, Jamie Bowden wrote:
> > On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Bill Paul wrote:
> >
> > > Now, is anyone going to actually test Project Evil with their cards like
> > > I asked, or is everyone just going to use this as an excuse to ask me
> > > questions?
> >
> > I'm currently tracking RELENG_5_2 on my D800 and I already plan on
> > checking NDIS support for the onboard Broadcom 802.11g (Dell TrueMobile
> > 1300), but it's a question of time.
>
> RELENG_5_2 doesn't include Project Evil.  You need a relatively recent
> CURRENT.
>
> Bruce.

It doesn't include it, no. But you can use 5.2 as a base system for
testing. You need to toss in sys/compat/ndis, sys/dev/if_ndis and
usr.sbin/ndiscvt. That's all.

-Bill

-Bill Paul            (510) 749-2329 | Senior Engineer, Master of Unix-Fu
                 wpaul_at_windriver.com | Wind River Systems
              <adamw> you're just BEGGING to face the moose