libexec/ftpd/ftpd.c and pam

From: Eric van Gyzen <vangyzen_at_stat.duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:19:06 -0500
The auth_pam function in src/libexec/ftpd/ftpd.c defines a local variable
    pam_handle_t *pamh = NULL;
which shadows the same variable in the global scope.  This seems
unintentional, because the global pamh is never initialized by pam_start(),
so the other functions in ftpd.c always operate on a NULL pam_handle_t.

Feel free to correct me if I'm speaking from the wrong end of my body.

Eric

--
Eric van Gyzen                        Sr. Systems Programmer
http://www.stat.duke.edu/~vangyzen/   ISDS, Duke University