TP 600 and ACPI IRQ routing problems

From: Wiktor Niesiobedzki <bsd_at_w.evip.pl>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:22:33 +0100
Hi,

After giving a shot yesterdays CURRENT I still can't get ACPI and PCCARD
cooperating on my Thinkpad 600. As far as I recognize the problem, it lies in
that acpi assignes irq 3 to cbb device, what apparently isn't the best choice.
I've tried following setting in loader.conf:
hw.acpi.pci.link.0.3.0.irq=9
hw.acpi.pci.link.0.7.3.irq=10
hw.acpi.pci.link.0.2.0.irq=11
hw.acpi.pci.link.0.2.1.irq=10

But it seems that they plainly just not work. Without ACPI cardbus is working,
but only the first slot.

Anyone has any clues, how to get these things work together?

Verbose boot with acpi enabled and disabled attached.

TIA

Wiktor Niesiobedzki