Re: ndis on Asus M2400N

From: sebastian ssmoller <sebastian.ssmoller_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:01:57 +0100
many thanks for that hint !  ... it seems to work for me to :-)

i said "seems" because i have no wlan access point available at the
moment to really test it.
but i compiled if_ndis again, loaded the module and started the dhclient
on ndis0  -  no panic :)

the output i get is:
ndis0 : set auth failed: 19
ndis0 : set auth failed: 19
ndis0 : link up
ndis0 : failed to get bssid
ndis0 : link down

but i guess this is ok because of missing link ...

i will do the final test on monday when i have a wlan access point
availaible and i will report my experiences then.

regards,
seb