mouse problem

From: Matt Douhan <matt_at_fruitsalad.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:01:09 +0100
Hello

With src from 30 jan 9 PM CET (central european time) I get terrible mouse
problems with SHED_ULE, the mouse lives itw own life, totally unrelated to
physical touch (it is a touchpad on my laptop)

changing the scheduler to 4bsd allows me to use the mouse for about 2 minutes
after boot, then it behaves the same as per above.

the mouse works under several other OS's so I doubt it could be hw problems.

any ideas highly appreciated

--
Matt Douhan
www.fruitsalad.org