Re: LOR (vm object - swap_pager swhash)

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:10:25 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Jon Noack wrote:

> > [..]
> >>
> >> ok gentlemen, so please close PR 68523: duplicate of 58749.
> > [..]
> >
> > Didn't Brian want to add a message in the LOR code to refer to the
> > LOR-Webpage?
>
> Yes, but I think the idea was to get it put on the FreeBSD web site
> first (Bjoern's been doing a great job, but it simplifies things a lot
> to have it on the FreeBSD web site).  I started working on this, but
> <insert lame excuse> [1].

if someone could point me to something like an "official style guide"
(s.th. like a Porter's Handbook for Docs) I might see if I can find
more time on sunday to work on FreeBSD (apart from jail, no_yp_libc
and updating my ports) and write some SGML/XML for the page (XML
preferred) and convert it for inclusion; (will need a way to update it
then but that's another thing)...