Re: strange NAT behaviour

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:22:34 +0200
On Thursday 01 July 2004 16:32, Divacky Roman wrote:
> I have booted -O universe and it works... so there is definitely some
> optimalization error - is it worth it to catch the bug? I'd say YES!

I agree.

> (isnt here even plan for officially supporting -O2?)

Well, you should provided some more specific explanation how you use this box.
i.e. how do you do NATting (ifpw + natd, ipf, pf or pppd's builtin)? What
interfaces do you employ? What is the MTU of your outgoing path? Moreover
tcpdumps are of interest in order to see why things do fail. Same for
statistics (netstat -ssp {ip, tcp, udp ...}) to learn why the packets are
being dropped.

--
Best regards,				| mlaier_at_freebsd.org
Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661