Apache13+mod_ssl and mod_php4 core dumping

From: Vonleigh Simmons <nospam_at_illusionart.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:01:55 -0700
	The box is an i386 with a P4, 1GB RAM. I installed apache using
add_pkg -r apache+mod_ssl, then installed PHP from ports (because I
need GD and a few other things). After installing PHP however, apache
core dumps on startup. If I eliminate the AddModule and LoadModule
lines, then it starts up fine.

	I've read a few other messages on the freeBSD lists that pointed at
DOMXML, PostgreSQL or MNGOSearch, but I'm not installing any of these
options at mod_php make time.

	This box should've been running two days ago, so any info is very much
appreciated.

Vonleigh Simmons
<http://illusionart.com/>