Re: PPPoE (DSL) does not work in CURRENT

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 01:56:16 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Martin wrote:

> The new ppp-application is OK. I can still use it with my older
> kernel (date: see above).
>
> In /var/log/ppp.log, I can see ppp loop with 30 sec delays
> telling me "Connected, 5 seconds, sent 0 packets, disconnected".

if you hadn't said that the new ppp app works fine with an old kernel
I would have suggested trying to set ... in your ppp default:
	disable lqr
but then you would also have seen some packets sent.

perhaps adding a
	set log all
will show you more of the problem. Perhaps a ngctl list , ngctl dot ,
... will show you if there might be netgraph related problems.

I am about to compile a new image for myself within the next 48 hours
so if the problem stil exists I might either see it myself or perhaps
will be able to reproduce.

--
Greetings