[OT] auto-verify PGP/MIME messages (was Re: HEADSUP: ibcs2 and svr4 compat removed, linux to follow)

From: Cyrille Lefevre <clefevre-lists_at_9online.fr>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 14:36:02 +0200
"Stephan van Beerschoten" <stephanb_at_whacky.net> wrote:
[snip]
> Been there, done it, fixed it. Try the following recipe in your
> .procmailrc if you use procmail. If you don't, consider doing it ;)
[snip]

Hi, in addition to this recipe, last month, I've written a perl-script
to be called from procmail which handle pgp/mime (multipart/signed) and
inline pgp signed (application/pgp) messages.

I'm using it since then w/o any problem.

here is the shorter description :

The B<pgp-verify> utility validates and transforms a I<PGP> signed
message in a way it can be viewed using a non I<PGP> capable mail
reader such as I<Outlook Express>.

and the pointer :