Re: Rewrite cvsup & portupgrade in C

From: Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:35:52 +0900
Hi,

>>>>> On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:03:20 +0100
>>>>> Bruce M Simpson <bms_at_spc.org> said:

bms> ezm3 provides networking libraries which would need to be updated to
bms> provide IPv6 support, and in turn, cvsup itself.
bms> Perhaps one of the ingenious KAME people may have such a patch up their
bms> sleeve? :-)

No, there is no such patch available, unfortunately.
I tried to teach IPv6 to ezm3 and cvsup.  But, I gave up.

Sincerely,

--
Hajimu UMEMOTO _at_ Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama, Japan
ume_at_mahoroba.org  ume_at_{,jp.}FreeBSD.org