Re: today's CURRENT lockups

From: Don Lewis <truckman_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 02:04:28 -0700 (PDT)
On  5 Jul, Michael L. Hostbaek wrote:
> Gleb Smirnoff (glebius) writes:
>>   I'm experiencing severe lockups with today's CURRENT
>> while browsing mozilla in X. I have pressed reset button
>> about 5 times today.
>
> Me too !

Me three!

I got bit by this problem when I tried to do some browsing on my
Thinkpad R40 after my primary (4.10-STABLE) machine lost a disk.

It's a July 5th kernel with SCHED_ULE, DDB, INVARIANTS, WITNESS, and
ACPI.

I couldn't switch to a serial console because the other end of the
serial cable connects to the dead machine.