Re: [HEADSUP] bluetooth is about to be marked as non-i386 specific

From: Guido Falsi <mad_at_madpilot.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 20:00:46 +0200
On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 03:44:58PM -0700, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
> Dear Hackers,
>
> in a few minutes i will be committing small changes to a few Makefile's.
> these changes will take bluetooth code from ".if ${MACHINE_ARCH} ==
> "i386"" section. i did crossbuild on sledge for the tier 1 platforms
> (amd64, sparc64) and some of the tier 2 platforms (alpha) and it
> worked for me.
>
> i will monitor tinderbox build emails, but if your build failed and
> you believe that it is bluetooth related please let me know right
> away. please note that it is possible to use NO_BLUETOOTH knob to
> disable bluetooth build all together.

Then you could also remove the ONLY_FOR_ARCHS= i386 flag from the
comms/obexapp or should I file a PR checking explicitly for the system
version? (how do I recognize versions prior to this change? :).

BTW also the comms/openobex will need testing.

I'm sorry I only have i386 machines, so I can't do any tsting :(

--
Guido Falsi <mad_at_madpilot.net>