Re: getserv* and nsswitch

From: Cyrille Lefevre <clefevre-lists_at_9online.fr>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:37:11 +0200
"Michael Bushkov" <bushman_at_rsu.ru> wrote:
> Good day!
> I'm currently implementing getserv* functionality in lookupd. lookupd
> works as the nss plugin - nss_lookupd.so. But there is no nsdipsatch
> interface in getserv* functions.
>
> i can implement it and make a patch.
> Is it ok?

Hi,

I'm currently rewritting your stuff to make it style(9) compliant.
this help me, also, to check the code and IMHO, there are too many
unchecked syscall (malloc, read, send) return values to incorpore
lookupd as is. whenever possible, I'll send you back my work.

Cyrille Lefevre.
--
mailto:clefevre-lists_at_9online.fr