tcpdump (/dev/bpf* permission) in FreeBSD-current

From: Patrick Dung <patrick_dkt_at_yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:32:34 +0800 (CST)
Hi

For FreeBSD-stable, I can change the permission of the
/dev/bpf*.
But for FreeBSD-current, the bpf device is created at
runtime. There is no way to decided the user/group and
permission of the device created. (/etc/devfs.conf can
be used, but it had to be start after the device is
created, where it is not created at boot time).

I have asked this question in Freebsd-questions but
the problem remains unsolved:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=256848+0+archive/2004/freebsd-questions/20040711.freebsd-questions

Regards
Patrick