Re: gdb crashes while trying to debug a core.....

From: Gleb Smirnoff <glebius_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:46:29 +0400
  Marcel,

I have one more question on new gdb. I can't open kernel crashdump with
it. It says that '-k' option is unknown. If I try without options
it says that type of vmcore.0 file is unknown.

I have to use gdb5 for kernel post mortem analysis. :(

May be I'm just doing something wrong, but manpage is not updated,
it still remembers the '-k' flag.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE