Re: pccbb crashes when detaching (unsafe interrupt handler)

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 23:15:49 -0600 (MDT)
In message: <20040715180854.GZ1626_at_green.homeunix.org>
            Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green_at_freebsd.org> writes:
: This is what I have so far, but I'm not happy with it because it
: seems like it would be so much nicer to increment a count on the
: ithread's intrhand and drain any current interrupt out of the
: ithread, but possibly making each interrupt a lot more expensive.

I don't like this.  And I don't understand the problem at all.  If the
device isn't there, we already handle it correctly.  I think that it
is a lot of code to handle an extremely rare case.  I don't like
taking out an sx lock on every single interrupt.

Please do not commit this.  Thanks.

Warner