Re: panic: Duplicate free of item 0xffffff005c4a8600 from zone 0xffffff007fed4780(Mbuf)

From: Willem Jan Withagen <wjw_at_withagen.nl>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 22:08:07 +0200
> What am I doing to get the panic:
>
> In one shell I try to compile /usr/ports/net-mgmt/net-snmp. (Well actually the
> one I'm working on to get the last tweak out of it when running amd64)
> And that I keep repeating until it crashes, but unusally one run is enough.
>
> In the console I run 'periodic daily', since my box currently always seems to
> crash during the night when running daily.
>
> In a third window I do some work: usually some vi-ing or grepping....

Eh, forgot to mention an essential part:
    all the processes work on nfs mounted disks....

And without IPv6 it has been alive already longer than with all previous runs
today... But to early to make conclusions.
I've now started a backup of my home-dir (>2G) over nfs, to create some more
stress.

--WjW