Re: laptop for -current

From: Joseph Peterson <joseph.peterson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:23:40 -0500
Robert, I'm not sure if this is related to the problem that I had/have
(and forgot about) with my Toshiba, but I've found that if Windows was
run and I go to boot FreeBSD, I need to go into the BIOS and save it,
no changes have to be made, just go into BIOS and save it.  This is
true of booting from the install CD for the first time, or (as is my
case) dual booting back and forth, when I shut down Windows I have to
go save the BIOS before FreeBSD will boot.

-joe