Re: Sound issue on -current

From: Evan Dower <evantd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:22:00 -0700
I have a SoundBlaster Live, and while I haven't literally "recorded"
anything. Sound input does work. I used it to tune my guitar with gstring
until I got a Real guitar tuner. It was a little bit confusing, but I just
had to play with the mixer until I figured out which things should be at
what levels. I think it works as follows:
make sure your recording input is set to mic (or whatever you want to record
from)
turn up the level on mic
turn up the level on record _if_ you want your input played back to you
I _think_ that's how it was, but I no longer have it set that way so I'm not
really sure.
I hope this will be helpful,
--
Evan Dower