blue term color in xorg (was: Re: HEADSUP: X.Org conversion)

From: Toxa <postfix_at_senmail.ru>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:44:32 +0400
Ok, my migrating from XFree to X.Org finished smoothly, without any error, thanks for a great job!
But I have to mention about console colors in xterm, blue color becomes much more LIGHT blue, it's a definitively xorg issue, because of the same things in linux (I turned my slackware to xorg few weeks ago). Well, my mutt color scheme looks ugly with it, midnight commanter is totally ugly too :) You may take a look to a new X colors: http://dabsd.nm.ru/xorg.png (~200 kb)
Sorry I have no old screenshots but I think the difference is clear, blue is TOO light. This is a laptop, so there is no lid contrast calibration ore something alike, just brightness.
My card is ATI Mobility radeon M6.
Any suggestions why it happens?
Thanks for advance.

--
Anton A. Karpov

icq:      845923
jabber:   toxa_at_jabber.ru || toxa_at_toxahost.org
email(s): toxa_at_cterra.ru || postfix_at_sendmail.ru
www:      http://www.toxahost.org
pgp key:  http://www.toxahost.org/pgp/pubkey.asc

You can finger me _at_toxahost.org for my current status

"Anyone who quotes me in their sig is an idiot."
				 Rusty Russell.