Re: Computer

From: Andre Guibert de Bruet <andy_at_siliconlandmark.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:53:25 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Tomas Randa wrote:

> My computer often freezes with this on console:

If your system passes this output to syslogd, as Bjoern said, it is not
likely to be the cause of your freezes. You might want to set up a serial
console, compile a kernel with debug symbols and log all output on another
system. Refer to the handbook if you have any questions about the
procedures required for any of these steps.

Regards,
Andy